Strategic Alignment Grant
The purpose of the AUR Research and Education Foundation Strategic Alignment Grant (SAG) is to advance the long-range strategic organizational goals of the AUR by awarding one year length grant(s) to applicants who address identified strategic priorities.
The AUR Research and Education Foundation will identify a minimum of one targeted area chosen from the AUR Strategic Plan.
2020-21 Identified Targeted Strategic Initiatives:
Goal 1: Improve the AUR brand by creating the perception of AUR as the “go-to,” trusted source for content and opinion in academic radiology.
- Improve the perception of AUR as an innovative radiology organization.
- Increase dissemination of AUR-based educational content to a wider audience.
Goal 2: Become the radiology organization known for its development of individual leaders in medical imaging education throughout healthcare.
- Create “branded” presentations on important topics for nationwide dissemination to radiologists, medical educators, and other healthcare professionals.
- Create a structure to develop and promote innovative educational tools and methods.
- Change the public perception of radiologists and their roles in patient care.
Goal 3: Promote academic radiology research and the development of leaders and managers in radiology.
- Expand leadership development.
Application Deadline: January 24, 2020 at 12 NOON (Central)
Amount: One or more grants, up to $35,000 (USD) in aggregate will be awarded for the 2020-2021 year. Funds may or may not be granted each year, depending on the quality of the received proposals. The maximum individual award may not exceed $35,000 for a one year project
AUR Research and Education Foundation
Nancy R. Fefferman, MD - New York University School of Medicine
Tessa S. Cook, MD, PhD - Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania
Stella K. Kang, MD, MsC - New York University Langone Medical Center