Medical Student Membership Requirements
- All medical students in LCME-approved medical schools will be eligible for student membership.
- The status of the nominees must be verified by the medical student radiology clerkship/elective director at the student’s medical school.
Election to Student Membership
- When verified by the radiology clerkship/elective director, the nominees will be elected to the AUR at the direction of the President of the AUR.
Eligibility to Student Membership
- Student members will retain their student status until the conclusion of their internship. At that time, student members will be eligible for junior membership under Section III. Student membership status will be maintained while the nominee is considered for junior membership status.
Privileges of Student Membership
- Student members may attend the annual business meeting but will not be eligible to vote.
- Students will automatically have AMSER membership without additional payment.
- Student members may not serve on AUR committees, but may serve on AMSER committees.
- Student members will not receive a subscription to Academic Radiology as a benefit of membership.