Radiology Management Program
The Radiology Management Program is designed for approximately 30 radiologists and administrators and focuses on management and leadership training and is based primarily on the case-study method, in combination with keynote talks. This program is not intended for junior faculty.
Participants of this course are required to register for the AUR Annual Meeting.
Past Program Topics included the following:
- Compensation for Academic Radiologists: Productivity Based Plans
- Academic Radiology Expansion into Regional Practice
- Academic Radiology Departments Relationship with Industry
- Designing the Academic Mission in an Era of Constraints
- Practice Quality Improvement
- Negotiation Skills: The Case of Financial Negotiation for Equipment Purchases
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ will be awarded to physicians attending this session.