Radiology Management Program
2020 AUR Meeting Cancelled
Please click here for more information
The Radiology Management Program is designed for approximately 30 radiologists and administrators and focuses on management and leadership training and is based primarily on the case-study method, in combination with keynote talks. This program is not intended for junior faculty.
Participants of this course are required to register for the AUR Annual Meeting.
Topics of the program include:
- Compensation for Academic Radiologists: Productivity Based Plans
- Academic Radiology Expansion into Regional Practice
- Academic Radiology Departments Relationship with Industry
- Designing the Academic Mission in an Era of Constraints
- Practice Quality Improvement
- Negotiation Skills: The Case of Financial Negotiation for Equipment Purchases
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ will be awarded to physicians attending this session.
Participation in this program is determined by a nomination process.
The deadline for receipt of nominations has passed. For additional information, contact the AUR office at AUR@rsna.org or 630-368-3730.
Nominations require documentation from your chair acknowledging your application to be uploaded. Chair acknowledgement can be in the form of a signed letter or email from the Chair confirming your application.
For additional information, contact the AUR office at AUR@rsna.org or 630-368-3730.