Radiology Management Program
The Radiology Management Program is designed for approximately 30 radiologists and administrators and focuses on management and leadership training and is based primarily on the case-study method, in combination with keynote talks. This program is not intended for junior faculty.
This program is open to radiologists and administrators. This program is not intended for junior faculty.
- AUR Membership
- One-page description of your career goals and how you hope to achieve them.
- Statement from your Chair to acknowledge their support of your participation in the Radiology Management Program. Only one candidate can be nominated per institution
- Program participants will be required to register for the AUR Meeting
Application for the 2023 AUR Meeting Radiology Management Program is open through November 7, 2022.
Past Program Topics included the following:
- Compensation for Academic Radiologists: Productivity Based Plans
- Academic Radiology Expansion into Regional Practice
- Academic Radiology Departments Relationship with Industry
- Designing the Academic Mission in an Era of Constraints
- Practice Quality Improvement
- Negotiation Skills: The Case of Financial Negotiation for Equipment Purchases