Faculty Development Program
2020 AUR Meeting Cancelled
Please click here for more information
The goal of the AUR Academic Faculty Development Program is to bring together promising junior radiology physician faculty members early in their academic careers for a one-day program of education and networking.
Topics titles for the 2020 Program include the following:
- Habits of Highly Effective Mentees
- Chair Roundtable: How a Chair Can Help Your Career
- Education in Radiology: 7 Habits for Excellence
- Excelling at Research
- Mid Career Roundtable: How to Attain and Maintain Academic Productivity
- Putting it all Together: The Pursuit of Excellence
- Service to Radiology Organization
- Technology Development in Radiology
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ will be awarded to physicians attending this session.
- AUR Membership
- Within First 5 Years of Faculty Appointment
- Registration for the AUR Annual Meeting
For additional information, contact the AUR office at email@example.com or 630-368-3730.
The Deadline for applications is November 22, 2019.
Nominations require documentation from your chair acknowledging your application to be uploaded. Chair acknowledgement can be in the form of a signed letter or email from the Chair confirming your application.