Radiologists, researchers, or other allied health professionals, trainees, and administrators in academic radiology.
2021 AUR Meeting Learning Objectives
At the conclusion of this live activity, participants will be able to:
- Articulate the elements of professionalism that help maintain the autonomy and leadership role of radiologists in clinical practice
- Explain the physician’s professional responsibilities in healthcare, and additional professional responsibilities pertaining to radiologists.
- Identify how radiologists can detect health disparities and design measures to address them
- Describe barriers to access to healthcare and radiology services, and methods to promote health equity
- Specify problems affecting the work life of health care providers, including radiology trainees, staff, and faculty
This activity has been approved for AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™.
RSNA CME Accreditation Statement
The Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) is accredited by the Accreditation Council for Continuing Medical Education (ACCME) to provide continuing medical education for physicians.