2023 ARRALD Class
The AUR Radiology Resident Academic Leadership Development (ARRALD) Program, provides focused mentorship, leadership, and academic development activities to a group of high-potential second-year (PGY-3) diagnostic radiology residents in order to better prepare for their transition into successful careers as leaders in academic radiology. The program combines existing AUR sessions with specific program content in order to provide a curriculum that will enable the participating resident to hone his or her skills in leadership, teaching, and other tasks that will be of ongoing value in career development whether he or she end up in academics, or as a leader in private practice or industry.
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ will be awarded to physicians attending this session.
Applications for the 2024 AUR Radiology Resident Academic Leadership Development (ARRALD) Program will reopen in the Fall.
Past Program Topics included the following
- Introduction to Leadership
- Junior Faculty Panel: Balancing Life and Career in Academic Radiology
- ARRALD Mentorship Lunch
- Critical Communication Skills and Conflict Resolution
- Networking in the Radiology Profession/Community
- Tools to Help You Report a Study
- Meet the Editor-in-Chief
- Introduction to Process Improvement and Quality Tools
- Developing a SMART Statement
- Presentations and Wrap-up
If you have any questions, contact the AUR office at 630-368-3730 or AUR@rsna.org.