The Alliance of Directors and Vice Chairs of Education in Radiology (ADVICER) is a special interest group (SIG) under the umbrella of the Association of University Radiologists (AUR). ADVICER members have oversight and executive managerial responsibility for many or all of the educational programs within their respective departments.
Through semiannual meetings, periodic communications, and material on the AUR website, ADVICER enhances the leadership skills of its members and provides them with the tools necessary to optimize the educational experiences of their faculty, trainees, and students.
- Vice Chair of Education Job Description
- ADVICER 2014 Survey
- ADVICER 2019 Member List
- 2017 Spring ADVICER Meeting Summary
- Peer Review Worksheet
- ADVICER Faculty Development Curriculum and Resource List
- Brain Friendly Teaching - Reducing Learner's Cognitive Load
- Entrustable Professional Activities: Ten Things Radiologists Do
- Guidelines for the Scholarly Use of Images
- Providing Feedback: Practical Skills and Strategies
- The Clinician-Educator Pathway in Radiology: An Analysis of Institutional Promotion Criteria
- Diagnostic Radiology Resident Recruitment Part I: Advice to Programs (and Program Directors) From Vice Chairs for Education
- Diagnostic Radiology Resident Recruitment Part II: Advice to Applicants From Vice Chairs for Education