Radiology ExamWeb is a national, web-based question item database and exam taking system available to AMSER members. Instructors can make and administer web-based exams, or use pre-existing ones using a bank of edited multiple choice questions (single positive answer and extended matching). For more information on Radiology ExamWeb or if you have questions that you would like to contribute, please contact email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
The AMSER Standardized Exam has been deployed via Radiology ExamWeb. For more details about this exam click HERE.
The Radiology ExamWeb FAQ can be downloaded HERE.
- The fee is $10 per student for a 4 year registration for unlimited exams and classes at your institution
- Payment is via credit card for PINS that will be sent to you by email and registered to your institution, you send these to individual students to use (one per student)
- Students enter a PIN number at registration along with the class code
- PINS do not expire but are not refundable
- You will be sent a reminder when your PINS are less than 25% of initial purchase number, you can also check on the instructor site PIN usage
- This system will become active July 1, 2016.
- http://radiology.examweb.com will be the single login site for both instructors and students
- The other functions of the instructor and student site are unchanged.
How to Videos:
Instructor Site Videos Student Site Videos