Click here to view membership applications.
Benefits of AMSER membership:
- Opportunity to interact with a group of dedicated student educators – discuss curricula, teaching methods, promotion etc
- Access to multiple teaching resources – images, modules, lectures, exams etc
- Opportunity to help define imaging education at a national level
- Opportunity to develop your teaching skills
- Involvement in national level committees and programs – help develop your teaching portfolio
Benefits of AUR membership:
- Access to the Roster of Active Members of the Association of University Radiologists.
- Opportunity to network with current leaders in academic radiology.
- 12 issues per year of Academic Radiology, the official journal of the AUR.
- An invitation to attend the AUR Annual Meeting, featuring scientific presentations and discussion forums about current topics affecting academic radiology.
- Discounted annual meeting registration fee.
- Opportunities to represent research findings.
- Opportunity to compete for national awards specifically designed for AUR members.
- Opportunity to participate in radiology alliances that focus on medical student education, radiology research and health services research.
For more information:
The Association of University Radiologists
820 Jorie Boulevard, Suite 200
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Amanda Decker, Account Executive
Laurie May, Senior Account Manager
Julie Jordan, Account Manager
Administrative e-mail: AUR@RSNA.org