Benefits of AMSER membership:
- Opportunity to interact with a group of dedicated student educators – discuss curricula, teaching methods, promotion etc
- Access to multiple teaching resources – images, modules, lectures, exams etc
- Opportunity to help define imaging education at a national level
- Opportunity to develop your teaching skills
- Involvement in national level committees and programs – help develop your teaching portfolio
Benefits of AUR membership:
- Access to the Roster of Active Members of the Association of University Radiologists.
- Opportunity to network with current leaders in academic radiology.
- 12 issues per year of Academic Radiology, the official journal of the AUR.
- An invitation to attend the AUR Annual Meeting, featuring scientific presentations and discussion forums about current topics affecting academic radiology.
- Discounted annual meeting registration fee.
- Opportunities to represent research findings.
- Opportunity to compete for national awards specifically designed for AUR members.
- Opportunity to participate in radiology alliances that focus on medical student education, radiology research and health services research.
For more information:
The Association of University Radiologists
820 Jorie Boulevard
Oak Brook, IL 60523
Stephanie Taylor, Account Executive
Amanda Decker, Deputy Account Executive
Laurie May, Senior Account Manager
Carrie O'Connor, Account Manager
Administrative e-mail: AUR@RSNA.org