Other Awards and Prizes Available to Educators
Alliance of Clinician-Educators in Radiology (ACER) Achievement Award
Given annually at the AUR to the person voted by the ACER Awards Committee has most contributed to radiology education
A3CR2Outstanding Teacher Award
Given annually at the AUR for the educator deemed by A3CR2 to have contributed the most to resident education in radiology
ARRS Distinguished Educator Award
The American Roentgen Ray Society Educator Award is designed to honor educators in the field of radiology with a track record of improving ARRS’ educational program by creating and implementing new and innovative educational activities or improving on current activities that:
- disseminate to radiologists and other health professionals the most current scientific and clinical information on diagnostic imaging, image-guided intervention and related fields
- keep the worldwide community of radiologists and other health professionals abreast of state-of-the-art techniques in radiology
- stimulate critical thinking and reflection in the science and practice of radiology
- promote research within the radiology community
- develop and supports educators in radiology
The award celebrates inspirational people who are dedicated to providing education that results in improved participants’ competence and performance which ultimately leads to improved patient outcomes.
RSNA Outstanding Educator Award
RSNA Outstanding Educators are Pioneers in the Specialty. Each year, the RSNA Board of Directors selects a recipient who has demonstrated significant contributions and a long-term commitment—15 years or more—to radiologic education.