Henry Goldberg Prize
Henry Goldberg, MD, was an internationally-recognized authority in abdominal and gastrointestinal radiology and longtime advocate and teacher of students at all levels in radiology. He was also a founding member of AMSER. The AMSER Henry Goldberg Medical Student Award (supported by this fund) may be presented annually at the AUR Annual Meeting to a medical student(s) who submits an outstanding abstract for a paper, poster, or electronic exhibit.
- 2017: Sarah Flanagan, MPA - Louisiana State University Health Sciences Center
- 2016: John Renfrew - University of Wisconsin
- 2015: Nikita Lakomkin - Vanderbilt University
- 2014: Thomas A. McLaren - East Tennessee State University
- 2013: Andrew B. Phillips - University of Chicago
- 2012: Dana Lin - Dartmouth