ACER Achievement Award
The Alliance of Clinician-Educators in Radiology seeks nominations each year for its Achievement Award. Nominees should be a leader in radiology education, with significant contributions to ACER, education, and academic radiology.
The recipient is presented with a plaque during the AUR Annual Meeting.
- 2022 Tara M. Catanzano, MD
- 2021 Puneet Bhargava, MD, FAUR
- 2020 Priscilla J. Slanetz, MD, MPH
- 2019 Aine M. Kelly, MD, MS
- 2018 Mark E. Mullins, MD, PhD
- 2017 Mahesh M. Thapa, MD
- 2016 Angelisa M. Paladin, MD
- 2015 Gautham P. Reddy, MD
- 2014 Petra J. Lewis, MD
- 2013 Jannette Collins, MD, MEd, FCCP
- 2012 Jocelyn D. Chertoff, MD, MS
- 2011 Eric J. Stern, MD