A3CR2 Outstanding Teacher Award
The American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology seeks nominations each year for its Outstanding Teacher Award. This award recognizes an outstanding teacher in radiology as evidenced by the quality of their presentations and teaching materials; their ability to motivate learning; their effectiveness as a mentor; and the impact that their teaching has had upon trainees.
The recipient is presented with a plaque during the AUR Annual Meeting. Award application deadline: November 6, 2019.
- 2019 Suyash Mohan, MD - University of Pennsylvania
- 2018 Alberto A. Simoncini, MD - Louisiana State University
- 2017 Mark E. Mullins, MD, PhD - Emory University
- 2016 M. Craig Morriss, MD - Children's Mercy Hospital
- 2015 Judith K. Amorosa, MD - Rutgers Robert Wood Johnson Medical School
- 2014 Pedro J. Diaz-Marchan, MD - Baylor College of Medicine
- 2013 Carl R. Fuhrman, MD - University of Pittsburgh
- 2012 Stefan Tigges, MD - Emory University
- 2011 Peter S. Liu, MD - University of Michigan
A3CR2 Research Award
A resident who is both the primary author and the presenter of an accepted abstract is eligible for the A3CR2 Research Award. For additional information, click here. Award application deadline: January 10, 2020.
- 2019 Elainea N. Smith, MD
- 2018 Sarah I. Kamel, MD
- 2017 Andrew Lee, MD
- 2016 Ji Buethe, MD
- 2015 Nicholas Masse, MD, MS
- 2014 No Award Given
- 2013 Ricky Tong, MD, PhD
- 2012 Hannu T. Huhdanpaa, MD, MSc
- 2011 Akash P. Kansagra, MD, MS