The Program Committees of the Association of University Radiologists (AUR), the American Alliance of Academic Chief Residents in Radiology (A3CR2), the Alliance of Clinician-Educators in Radiology (ACER), the Alliance of Medical Student Educators in Radiology (AMSER), the Radiology Alliance for Health Services Research (RAHSR), the Radiology Research Alliance (RRA), the Association of Program Directors in Interventional Radiology (APDIR), the Association of Program Directors in Radiology (APDR), the Association of Program Coordinators in Radiology (APCR), the Society of Chairs of Academic Radiology Departments (SCARD), and the Society of Nuclear Medicine and Molecular Imaging (SNMMI) are working together to create a comprehensive and exciting program including sessions on clinical practice, education, research and administration.
At the conclusion of this live activity, participants will be able to:
- Describe how the field of radiology contributes to climate change.
- Recommend at least one practical way that radiologists can reduce their own carbon footprints.
- Explain how a sustainability mindset can benefit radiology.
- Apply knowledge of sustainability and climate change to management practices in the radiology workplace.
- Identify at least one topic for radiologists to address in a curriculum for climate change.
- Examine how one’s individual professional activities contribute to the sustainability of their own professional career.
Meeting programming is offered in-person and virtually. See the meeting program for details on offerings. Both in-person and virtual attendees will have access to On Demand meeting content through June 23, 2022.