2022 AUR Registration Policies and Cancellation Information
The advance registration deadline is March 11. Registration fees increase $50 after March 11.
By registering for the meeting, you have read and accept the following policies:
- AUR Statement of Professionalism
- Policy on Children at the Meeting
- Photography Policy
Non-member Residents/Trainees and Medical Students must provide proof of status. A verification letter from your institution or student ID must accompany registration. Please email your verification to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellations & Refunds
- Name changes are not allowed; new registration and payment are required.
- Registrations and badges are non-transferable.
- All registration cancellations must be made in writing to email@example.com by March 11, 2022 to receive a refund.
- Registration cancellations received by March 11 will result in a refund of paid fees, minus a $50 administrative fee.
- Refund requests received after March 11 will not be accepted or refunded.
- No refunds will be issued for registration purchased and not used.