Faculty Development Program
The goal of the AUR Academic Faculty Development Program is to bring together promising junior radiology physician faculty members early in their academic careers for a one-day program of education and networking.
Past Program Topics included the following:
- Habits of Highly Effective Mentees
- Chair Roundtable: How a Chair Can Help Your Career
- Education in Radiology: 7 Habits for Excellence
- Excelling at Research
- Mid Career Roundtable: How to Attain and Maintain Academic Productivity
- Putting it all Together: The Pursuit of Excellence
- Service to Radiology Organization
- Technology Development in Radiology
AMA PRA Category 1 Credit™ will be awarded to physicians attending this session.
- AUR Membership
- Within First 5 Years of Faculty Appointment
- Registration for the AUR Annual Meeting
Participants who were slated to attend the 2020 Faculty Development Program have been invited to attend the 2021 program. Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.