Curricular and Educational Resources Committee
Duration: (Chair) 3 years with 1 or more reappointments possible; members: 3 years with 1 or more reappointments possible
Members: Chair, Ad Hoc members
- Aid in development of AMSER shared resources including: AMSER ID, AMSER RD
- Update and maintain the AMSER national medical student curriculum
- Evaluation of trainee posters and electronic presentations at AUR meeting
- Present updates at AUR and RSNA AMSER board meetings
- Maintain existing AMSER Professionalism module and AMSER Guide to Applying for Residency and develop new AMSER educational resources.
- Solicit and develop new educational resources
- Maintain and add to AMSER Resource Image database (ID) and AMSER Resource database (RD).
Qualifications: AMSER member
Election/selection: The President will select the Committee Chair, offered by the Nominating Committee, subject to the approval of the Executive Committee and the authorization of the membership at the annual meeting. Committee members will be selected by the Committee Chair, subject to the approval of the Executive Committee and to the authorization of the membership.
Time commitment: Committee Chair will attend AMSER Executive Committee meeting at AUR meeting and at RSNA meeting (in person or by teleconference). Chair and committee will communicate throughout the year to attend to committee business. Attendance at AMSER members’ meeting at AUR meeting is strongly encouraged for both Chair and committee members.
Co- Chair: Andres Ayoob, MD
Co- Chair: Matthew S. Hartman, MD